President & Country Manager of 7.ai, Philippines
- With more than 16 years of experience in Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) and is responsible for the overall country operations across Fortune 500 clients in Telecommunications and Retail industries in the US and Australia.
- Awardee of 2018 Outstanding Leader in Asia at the Asia Pacific Entrepreneurship Awards (APEA).
- Led 7.ai Philippines as the top company in 2019 on the Corporate Excellence category at the Asia Pacific Entrepreneurship Awards (APEA).
KIM TEO POH JIN
Group Chief Executive Officer of BoardRoom Limited, Singapore
- Led BoardRoom in the charge towards developing adaptable and innovative corporate service solutions since 2009.
- Head of Retail Equities of CIMB-GK Securities Pte Ltd. from 2004 to February 2007.
- Piloted BoardRoom to markets across Asia-Pacific while supporting companies ranging from start-ups to giants in navigating complex regulatory policies and cultural sensitivities.
CEO SHARING: THE NEW NORMAL FOR BUSINESSES AFTER COVID-19
The unexpected COVID-19 episode has led a change for businesses to adapt to the new normal and these obscure dynamics have disrupted businesses across the globe in many ways. The pandemic challenged businesses to think, introduce, and execute radical approaches to continuing the business operations for its long term sustainability.
This panel discussion will elaborate on the new normal business strategies after the COVID-19 disruption. View our distinguished panel speakers Rienzi Ramirez, President & Country Director of 7.ai Philippines and Kim Teo Poh Jin, Group CEO, BoardRoom Limited Singapore speaks on The New Normal For Businesses Post COVID-19
- The new consumer normal - reimagining customer service to thrive after pandemic
- Exciting possibilities for new digital normal
- The new normal at the workplace - embrace new and different ways of working
- Will there be a surge in terms of need in capital and massive labor for new areas of economic activities?
- The new normal for companies scrambling to build resilience into their business operations